The Mental State of the World Report 2022
March 1, 2023
This is the third year of the Mental State of the World Report providing a view of the Internet-enabled population spanning 64 countries and 9 languages.
The report covers:
- The Mental State of the Internet-Enabled World
- The Global Decline in Younger Generations
- Family Relationships and Mental Wellbeing
- Friendships and Mental Wellbeing
The 2022 Report is based on 407,959 responses from 64 countries in 9 languages.
This report is published by the Global Mind Project (previously the Mental Health Million Project), which tracks our collective mental wellbeing and how it evolves as society changes in order to:
- Identify demographics and geographies that have the highest risks for different problems.
- Understand the drivers and social determinants of mental wellbeing that can be affected at a population level through policy.